Monday, February 18, 2013

New project. MEWs

Mews is a primarily British term formerly describing a row of stables, usually with carriage houses below and living quarters above, built around a paved yard or court, or along a street, behind large city houses, such as those of London, during the 17th and 18th centuries.

extracts from wikipedia.


The new project promises to be very exciting. I'm guessing it is because we are almost asked to design our own hose. Think about it - a designer that works from home, needs working space, space where he could invite clients, and a living area. Could easily imagine yourself being the designer.

However on my mind i have a whole personality i made up to put in that space as an occupier. 

Young, about 30 years old male wide profile designer-architect.
The idea of a studio all covered with sketches of building designs seems very appealing to me.
Spacious rooms, high ceilings. I wouldn't want to put many solid walls in there. I think i could safely play around with sliding doors and my favourite - multifunctional furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment